Dear people of this world,
I have become aware of my surroundings from an earlier age than most, no, I'm not a genius, I mean sometimes I do hope so. It was fun when I was young, playing sports as a girl, but there was one problem, They wouldn't let me. Yes, you heard right; for you to understand... Let me take it from the beginning, because everything has one.
I was born in May 3rd, 2002. A family problem separated me from my mother; I spend about 3 and 1/2 years in foster homes, I was 6 month when this happened. But don't worry... like I have in my post name, this is about me coming out.
I am 16 years old and I am pan-sexual and gender-fluid. At the beginning, because of religion beliefs I thought just like any other religious people: Is wrong, Is a sin. Do not get me wrong, sometimes I wonder if it is real or not.
Yet not the point. I am happy and this is the real me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment